What is Connector Selector©?
The Simpson Strong-Tie European Connector Selector is a program that rapidly selects all the connector options for your particular application in whichever country of Europe you are operating. It also includes a wide range of fasteners that are suitable for use in structural connections.
Main Features and Benefits:
- Solutions for a wide range of connectors including key structural products such as Joist and Roof Connectors, Postbases, Angle Brackets and Fasteners
- Available in 6 languages
- Select products for use in up to 30 countries
- Easy graphical user input format
- User friendly with printable design and sales output options
- Capacities are Eurocode 5 compliant (where applicable)
- All products contained in the software are CE marked, with ETA data included (where applicable)
- Connector installation tips and advice provided
You can download the software to your PC or MAC using the buttons below, or use the online version on this page.
Connector Selector© Desktop Version
- Windows Server 2003, Windows XP SP2 (or later)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (see installation note)
- Resolution Minimum 1024 x 768
During the installation process, the software will check which version of Microsoft .NET Framework installed on your computer and, if the correct version is not found, it will redirect you to the download center of Microsoft. com Download the redistributable package Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 (x86), as shown in this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/fr-fr/details.aspx?FamilyID=0A391ABD-25C1-4FC0-919F -B21F31AB88B7
If you are having trouble downloading this software, please contact us on 01827 255600.