These brackets allow optimum connection between wood and other building materials such as concrete and steel. This is an economic connection that can be used in many areas. The types AKR and AKR-L differ in having either a hole or an oblong hole for the bolt, in the smaller flange.. AKR bracket is 3 mm thick and the edges are reinforced with rib.
S250GD + ZPRO
ZPRO coating - corresponding to a zinc layer of approx. 55 μm
- Load capacity in all directions
- Optimized capacities for partnailing and fullnailing
- One- or two-sided connections
- Possible mounting with distance from the support at tension connections
- Optimized bolt utilization
- Concrete, steel
- Solid wood, engineered wood
When to use
- The AKR brackets allow optimum connection between wood and other building materials such as concrete and steel.
According to their overall ZPRO surface the AKR-Z angle brackets could be used in outdoor areas